Things are going to look different this summer. Here's what you can expect:
1. Check in time is now 3pm. We have extra sanitizing procedures in place for you, and they will be done right. These include: UV light sanitation, commercial medical grade laundry, and CDC recommended cleaners.
2. Check -in will be one person at a time in our office. We have plexiglass up!
3. There is no coffee station in office or vending in office .
4. Daily Housekeeping Service- our staff will not be entering your room. Leave towels and trash outside of your door in bags provided. It will be collected and fresh towels / trash bags will be left at front door. This will happen every day from 10am-2pm. For weekly stays only, fresh sheets will be provided upon request mid- way through stay for customer to change out. Any questions? Just ask. We are here for you.
5. Check out time : 11AM - Just drop keys in Key drop box just inside door and wave goodbye!
6. Pool loungers will be spaced 6 feet apart. (the pool follows all NC health dept rules and is maintained by a professional certified pool company)
7. Our staff will be wearing masks when interacting with customers. Customers don't have to. It's your choice. Most of our property is outdoor with no interior common areas. Please use social distance and wash your hands. Thanks for your cooperation and patience this season!